If you haven't seen it, there's a TWERKING-gone-wrong video with millions of hits on YouTube. It's a girl twerking in her living room while she does a handstand up against a door.
Then someone opens the door, knocks her over, she falls through a table with candles on it . . . and her PANTS CATCH ON FIRE. There's a pretty good chance it was staged, but see what you think.
(Search for "Worst Twerk Fail EVER - Girl Catches Fire!" The door opens at :26. And speaking of twerking, check out avideo of the original "Star Trek" cast, edited so it looks like they're reacting to Miley Cyrus at the "VMAs".)