At some point, we're guessing everyone's accidentally dropped a full roll of toilet paper into the toilet. So here's some quick advice . . . just call it a loss and move on to the next roll. Don't do what THIS person did.
On Saturday afternoon, a person at a senior living apartment complex in Tucson, Arizona wanted to dry out a soaking wet roll of toilet paper. So . . . they put it in the microwave.
And the roll of toilet paper CAUGHT ON FIRE.
The fire department got there quickly and put out the fire before it could spread too far. The person ended up with around a thousand dollars worth of smoke damage in their apartment . . . but it could've been MUCH worse.
According to the National Fire Protection Association, there were about 7,300 fires in the U.S. between 2006 and 2010 because of people putting the wrong thing in a microwave.