Two brothers in Wichita, Kansas won $75,000 on a scratch-off lottery ticket on Friday . . . and it was time to CELEBRATE. (--Their names haven't been released. One is 27 . . . the other's age wasn't given.)
--So they went out and spent some of their winnings on marijuana and meth, and went home to party.
--The guys were using butane torches to light their bongs . . . and the 27-year-old brother tried to refill the torch. He emptied, quote, "two big cans of butane" . . . and when the gas reached the pilot light of the furnace, it EXPLODED.
--He was hospitalized with second degree burns to his hands, arms, and chest. And he was wearing a Kansas Lottery t-shirt when he was admitted to the hospital. He's in stable but serious condition. The other brother was arrested.